These ornate antiqued brass stud earrings make a statement with long, shimmering brass chains.
The Piers Earrings are inspired by the Gothic Revival exterior architecture of the historic Woolworth Building in New York City. Built in 1913, Woolworth was the tallest building in the world until 1930. The long lines and intricate design are a nod to the history of this NYC landmark.
- Antiqued brass earrings with gold filled ear posts
- Shimmering brass chain
- Coated to minimize tarnish with wear
- Inspired by New York architecture
- Annachich Jewelry is inspired by real buildings
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production time
- Free shipping on all orders over $150