Long chains shimmer and sparkle from ornate architectural elements.
Our Skyscraper collection of architectural jewelry is inspired by the 60 story Neo-Gothic Woolworth Building in New York City, built in 1913.
An architectural feat of it’s time, it was the tallest building in the world until 1930.
This long necklace is delicate yet powerful, just like the intricate details on the architectural exterior of this New York landmark.
- 16 inch gold filled necklace
- Gold plated architectural elements
- Gold filled and gold plated chains hang 14 inches from necklace
- Gold filled lobster clasp
- Coated to prevent tarnish
- Handmade to order in California
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production time
- All Annachich architectural jewelry is inspired by real buildings
- Free shipping on all orders over $150