Long chains shimmer and sparkle from ornate architectural elements.
Our Skyscraper collection of architectural jewelry is inspired by the 60 story Neo-Gothic Woolworth Building in New York City, built in 1913.
An architectural feat of it’s time, it was the tallest building in the world until 1930.
- 16 inch gold filled necklace
- Gold plated architectural elements
- Gold filled and gold plated chains hang 14 inches from necklace
- Gold filled lobster clasp
- Coated to prevent tarnish
- Handmade to order in California
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production time
- All Annachich architectural jewelry is inspired by real buildings
- Free shipping on all orders over $150