Out of stock. Please contact us with any questions.
Gorgeous, golden Art Nouveau-inspired floral design meets an iridescent moonstone.
This necklace is part of Electro, a collection of handcrafted jewelry inspired by the Native Sons Building in San Francisco, CA. The juxtaposition of old and new architectural elements in this historic piece of architecture inspired the modern yet ornate statement pieces in this special collection.
- Rose gold vermeil over recycled sterling silver
- 10 mm moonstone
- 2 layers of 18 inch rose gold filled chain and lobster clasp
- Handmade to order
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for production
- All Annachich Jewelry is inspired by architecture and handcrafted in California
- Free shipping on all orders over $150