Out of stock. Please contact us with any questions.
Gorgeous, golden Art Nouveau-inspired floral design meets an iridescent moonstone.
This delicate necklace is part of Electro, a collection of handcrafted jewelry inspired by the Native Sons Building in San Francisco, CA. The juxtaposition of old and new architectural elements in this historic piece of architecture inspired the modern yet ornate statement pieces in this special collection.
- 14k gold plated pendant with 10 mm moonstone
- 2 layers of 18 inch gold filled chain
- Gold filled lobster clasp
- Handmade to order
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for production
- All Annachich Jewelry is inspired by architecture and handcrafted in California
- Free shipping on all orders over $150