Currently in stock and ready to ship!
Gorgeous, golden Art Nouveau-inspired floral design meets an iridescent moonstone.
This delicate necklace is part of Electro, a collection of handcrafted jewelry inspired by the Native Sons Building in San Francisco, CA. The juxtaposition of old and new architectural elements in this historic piece of architecture inspired the modern yet ornate statement pieces in this special collection.
- Sterling silver pendant
- 10 mm moonstone in brass setting
- 2 layers of 20 inch gold filled chain
- Gold filled lobster clasp
- Handmade to order
- Please allow 10-15 business days for production
- All Annachich Jewelry is inspired by architecture and handcrafted in California
- Free shipping on all orders over $150