This necklace is named after a dreamy friend who was instrumental in creating our architecturally inspired Electro collection. The dramatic Cam necklace has a light weight, minimal gold neckwire with an center piece inspired the architecture the Native Sons Building.
Built in 1911, this historical building once housed a turn of the century Victorian playhouse rife with ornate architectural details. In 2000, the theatre was transformed into an electronic music nightclub with many of the original adornments remaining.
- Antiqued brass pendant
- 16 inch 14k gold plated sterling silver neckwire
- Tension clasp
- Long 14k gold plated chains
- Inspired by San Francisco architecture
- Handcrafted to order in San Jose, California
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production
- Free shipping on all orders over $150