A delicate architectural element hangs from a simple gold filled hoop. Gold filled chains add a unique vertical line. This piece is inspired by the architecture of the Native Sons Building in San Francisco, CA.
Built in 1911, this historical building once housed a turn of the century Victorian playhouse rife with ornate architectural details. In 2000, the theatre was transformed into an electronic music nightclub with many of the original adornments remaining.
- 16 inch gold filled necklace
- Gold filled lobster clasp
- 14k gold plated architectural element
- Chains hang 5.5 inches from necklace
- Handmade to order in California
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production time
- All Annachich luxury designer jewelry is inspired by real buildings
- Free shipping on all orders over $150