Out of stock. Please contact us with any questions.
This geometric cuff bracelet is perfect for architecture and design lovers! The hexagonal design is inspired by the ceiling tiles in the historic Phelan Building in downtown San Francisco. This customer favorite makes a great gift for anyone who loves jewelry with a story.
Available in brass, recycled silver, and 14k gold plate. Seen in Seventeen Magazine, Where SF, Family Circle and Southern Seasons Magazine!
- Adjustable antiqued brass cuff bracelet
- Coated to prevent tarnish with wear
- Inspired by San Francisco architecture
- Annachich Jewelry is handmade to order in California
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time
- Free shipping on all orders over $150