This geometric cuff is perfect for architecture and design lovers! The hexagonal design is inspired by the ceiling tiles in the historic Phelan Building in downtown San Francisco. This darling ornate, minimal bracelet makes a unique gift for anyone who loves jewelry with a story.
Available in brass, recycled silver, and 14k gold plate. Seen in Seventeen Magazine, Where SF, Family Circle and Southern Seasons Magazine!
- Antiqued brass
- Coated to prevent tarnish
- Handmade to order in California
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production time
- All Annachich architectural jewelry is inspired by real buildings
- Free shipping on all orders over $150