Currently in stock and ready to ship!
This bold, geometric statement cuff is perfect for architecture lovers who appreciate preservation and jewelry with a story. The 5 hexagonal shapes in our best-selling bracelet are modeled after the ceiling tiles in the historic Phelan Building in downtown San Francisco.
The 5-Hex cuff has a unique vertical line and comfortable, adjustable fit. It's bold yet easy to wear.
This powerful piece of jewelry has been featured in Ladies Home Journal, the New York Post, Girl's Life Magazine, and the SF Chronicle Style Section, to name a few!
- Antiqued brass statement cuff bracelet
- 3.2 inch height
- Coated to minimize tarnish with wear
- Inspired by San Francisco architecture
- Annachich Jewelry is handmade to order in California
- Please allow 5-15 business days for production time
- Free shipping on all orders over $150